The Ready Roofer Way
Discover the Difference
Faith, quality, and service are what drive all of the decisions we make at Ready Roofer.
The Ready Roofer Way starts by hiring the right people to represent us in their local territories. The number one quality we look for in our project managers is integrity followed by a desire to serve our customers.
After we have found the right Project Manager for a territory, we set our sights on making sure they have all the right training and support to serve our customers’ needs beyond expectation. These expectations and trainings are delivered to everyone in our organization including management, crews, and support staff.
A Ready Roofer Project Manager isn’t just here to sell you a roof. They have many responsibilities but most importantly to communicate and guide you through each step of the process. They are additionally responsible for inspecting your roof, helping you with the insurance process, making recommendations, helping you pick the right solution, and being present during installation to make sure everything is done correctly. From beginning to end we want to go above and beyond.
What Makes Ready Roofer Special
At Ready Roofer, it’s our people that make us different. We have been blessed with awesome project managers, crews, and support staff that allow us to give you the best possible roofing experience.
We know that trusting someone with the roof on your house or business is a really big decision. This is an honor that we don’t take lightly and promise to treat your roof like we would our own. That is why we don’t ask for any money until we have completed your roof and you are happy. We also know that we won’t be perfect and that is why we have a full-time roof technician to quickly address any issues we may have.
We hope you will choose Ready Roofer and discover the difference.
Before We Begin, Here Are Some Things to Consider
- Be sure to specify where you would like materials to be placed. Materials typically arrive a couple of days before roofing day.
- Ready Roofer will do everything possible to keep our schedule set. At times, unforeseen circumstances such as weather, crew delays, or material delays cause us to adjust; we will keep you informed.
- We will arrive early and often work until dark to complete your roof. Our goal is to make the process as quick and seamless as possible.
- Please move anything fragile or valuable away from the house as there will be falling debris during the tear off and construction process.
- Please move vehicles from garage and driveway the night before so you are not trapped in the morning when construction begins.
- Having grass around the house mowed on roofing day helps with clean-up of any debris and nails that fall in the yard.
- We detach satellites to complete the roof. We will reattach satellites when roof is complete, but your service provider might need to come out to reset in case there is a disruption of service.
- It is not possible to see the full condition of your roof until all the old material is removed. If we run into any unforeseen items that must be addressed, we will discuss with you immediately and come up with a plan to address the issue. An example of this is a spot of water damaged decking that must be replaced.
- When the project is complete, we will review the work with you to make sure you are satisfied with the outcome. At that time, we collect the 1st check (ACV) and the deductible so please have those ready. Ready Roofer corporate will then email or mail an invoice for final payment.
- When all payments are cleared, Ready Roofer will email or mail a 5 Year Workmanship Warranty letter that is good from the day construction is complete.
We Use Our Experience to Guarantee Results
We are proud of our reputation for delivering outstanding customer service. We carefully consider our clients’ needs and give them what they deserve. More importantly, our team members have years of combined experience, and they all buy into our vision of superior customer service, quality roof replacements, and timely repairs. Our hard work and determination are why we have succeeded in delivering satisfaction throughout six states.